Floor installation services London
Our professional team offer floor fitting services in London and near by. We are specialized in laminate floor installation and hardwood floor installation. See bellow some more information, and then contact us.
Laminate floor advantages
- Price. Is cheaper that others floors, from many points of view, nut just as price. The fitting cost less, transportation it cost less - if it is a small room, you can transport it with your personal car.
- Time. It will take less time to install it. That will save your time, and if you renovate, for example, you will have to move your furniture in other room. Or, laminate floor take about 30 minutes - 1 hour per 10 square feet, so you can install the laminate floor and have the furniture in the same day.
- Variety. They are plenty designs to chose from. You have plenty shades to chose from also, from black to white. You can match it with your furniture, with your door, with your walls etc.
- Easy to be install. Laminate floor is easy to be install. For the matter, it was made to be easy by install so any one can do it. Even so, you may need some help, and we will tell you a short while why. But the fact that it is easy to install reduce the cost for fitting and the time.
- Light weight. This is a help when you have to handle it, and transport it. For same square feet you will have to handle a significant weight plus, if the floor is hardwood. It may not be a problem for the most of the time, but the weight on floor it will be less. If the house is made from wood, every kilogram add on floor matters, because wood is not that strong as concrete.
- Easy to be change. It remove much faster, much easier and it recycled more easy. If you consider a 10 -20 years redecoration, or renovation, then you have to consider laminate floor. By then, you may want to redecorate the furniture, the look or the house etc. It is much easier to do that with laminate flooring.
They are disadvantages for laminat floor?
Yes, they are - kind of - depends on perspective. The life time is shorter for laminate flooring. Even so, the life time starts from 10 years. Another inconvenience is the if the laminate floor has to many scratch, you have to replace it. You can avoid this by buying a laminate floor with a better scratch resistance. We will tack about this next.
How you chose your laminate floor?
Here they are some tips you have to consider when you chose your laminate floor.
- About producer. They are some well known laminate floor producer. They have experience on producing this kind of floor. Also, they invest in research in this area and they trying to get the best solutions, with the best impact. We will name few, but the list is longer then that for sure, and you can name some for sure - Krono Original, Egger, Kronopol, Kaind etc
- By the way it will be use. Laminate floor have some scratch resistance classes. So it will be like that. 31 class it will be domestic trafic scratch resistance. 32 class will be commercial use resistance and 33 will be intensive comercial use resistance. This resistance is given by the upper laminate surface, not by the thickness. But the thickness have to do something to the resistance class.
- With a higher resistance class, come a bigger warranty so the laminate floor has to be more thickness to support all the trafic and also the joints will be stronger. So yes, many time, 31 class resistance will be 12 mm thick. It also is more rigid, so takes well surface bumps.
- Warranty. Some time, the same class resistance and the same thickness can result in different warrant. Of course, laminate flooring is much that laminate and wood, so depending on many factors, one may be better that other.
Regarding all this, we will guide you to chose the best laminate floor for your home. We will establish with you what are your needs and we will help you to take the best decision.
About hardwood floor
If the house has to have an classic, expensive, exclusivist look, then hardwood floor is a mast. The advantage of the hardwood floor is the life time. It can last for decades. But when we say that, we do not mean about the surface. The surface is lacquer, so it can be scratch. Even so, lacquer can me scraped and and the wood surface can be varnished again.
How the hardwood floor is install?
Hardwood is install by gluing with special tools. One think you have to be aware about hardwood floor, is the age of hardwood. If the hardwood is new, is not dry enough, after installation, it will dry and the joints will distance. After the hardwood floor is install it mast be scraped and varnished.
With over 7 years experiences out team can offer you professional services in London and near by. We are prompt and serios. We promis to deliver you the expecting result, at the far price. Contact us to get a work preview appointment.